SLAAI-International Conference on Artificial Intelligence – 2018
20th December 2018, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
“Artificial Intelligence for Innovative smarter”
SLAAI-International Conference on Artificial Intelligence – 2018 (SLAAI-ICAI -2018), the main international gathering of researchers in AI, is proudly presented by Sri Lanka Association for Artificial Intelligence. SLAAI-ICAI-2018 provides a forum to interconnect world class researchers in AI and to share smart innovations which addresses the greatest challenges faced by the businesses and society at large. The conference will be held in December 20, 2018 at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
Professor Vilas Wuwongse – University Advisor for Research and Information Technology, Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat Univeristy, Thailand. He obtained his B.Eng., M.Eng. and Ph.D. from Tokyo Institute of Technology in 1977, 1979 and 1982, respectively. He joined the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) as a faculty member from 1982 and retired in 2012. During that period he also served as a Division Chairman, a Vice President and an Acting Director of AIT Center in Vietnam. After leaving AIT, he joined Thammasart University as a professor, Asian University as the President and Mahidol University as an Advisor to the President for Education. His current interests are in the areas of semantic web and linked open data.
Prof. Hiroharu Kawanaka – Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering – Mie University, Japan
SLAAI-ICAI -2018 welcomes submissions across all areas of AI. The conference scope covers all subareas of AI, including (but not limited to) following topics.
- Machine Learning
- Agent based and Multi-agent systems
- Ontological Knowledge Representation, Reasoning and logic
- Natural Language Processing
- Robotics and Vision
- Optimization and scheduling
- Uncertainty in AI
- Neural networks and Deep learning
- Data-mining and Big Data
- Applications in AI
- Internet of things
We encourage all types of contributions in the area of AI including surveys, theoretical, engineering and applied. We also encourage innovations with AI techniques in the context of application domains, such as security, education, health care, transportation and commerce.
- Submission of Full Paper: September 15, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: November 15, 2018
- Camera ready Submission: November 30, 2018
- Conference Date: December 20, 2018
All submitted papers will go through a double blind peer review process. Acceptance will be based on originality, significance, novelty and presentation.
- MS Word Paper Template
- Online paper submission
- Conference Program & Registration
- Prof. Nalin Wickramaarachchi, Dean – Faculty of Engineering, Univeristy of Moratuwa
- Dr. Ruwan Weerasinghe – University of Colombo
- Dr. A.P. Madurapperuma – Open University of Sri Lanka
- Dr. Uditha Rathnayake – Open University of Sri Lanka
Prof. Asoka S Karunananda, Professor, Department of Computational Mathematics,
Faculty of Information Technology University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dr. Thushari Silva, Senior lecturer
Department of Computational Mathematics
Faculty of Information Technology, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
Conference Executive Secretary
Dr. Menaka Ranasinghem, Senior Lecturer
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
The Open University of Sri Lanka, Nawala, Sri Lanka
Mrs. Mihirini Wagarachchi, Lectrurer, Univeristy of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Organization Committee
- Dr. Sagara Sumathipala – Universty of Moratuwa
- Dr. Subha Fernando – University of Moratuwa
- Dr. Ruwan D. Nawarathna – University of Peradeniya
- Dr. Sidath Liyanage – University of Kelaniya
- Mr. Harsha Yapa, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder at Platned Consulting Services, Sri Lanka
- Mr. Dilan Buddika, Nations Trust Bank PLC.
- Mr. Dinesh Asanka
Publicity and logistics Co-chairs
- Waruna Premachandra – Wayamba University
- Ms. Chithanee Weerakoon – Univeristy of Kelaniya
All inquiries about the submission of papers or conference should be made to:
E-mail: conference chair: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org