SLAAI-ICAI -2018 welcomes submissions across all areas of AI. The conference scope covers all subareas of AI, including (but not limited to) following topics.
- Machine Learning
- Agent based and Multi-agent systems
- Ontological Knowledge Representation, Reasoning and logic
- Natural Language Processing
- Robotics and Vision
- Optimization and scheduling
- Uncertainty in AI
- Neural networks and Deep learning
- Data-mining and Big Data
- Applications in AI
- Internet of things
We encourage all types of contributions in the area of AI including surveys, theoretical, engineering and applied. We also encourage innovations with AI techniques in the context of application domains, such as security, education, health care, transportation and commerce.